Anchor Portland Cement
Portland cement is also called ordinary Portland cement (OPC). Portland Cement is the Cement obtained by intimately mixing together calcareous and argillaceous materials, burning them at clinkering temperature upto about 1450 degree celcious and grinding the resulting clinker (calcined product) at required fineness and finally mixed with gypsum to obtain cement. This cement is finely grounded mixture of calcium aluminates and silicates that capable of setting and hydration by chemical reaction with water.Anchor OPC is a hydration binder, a finely grounded inorganic material, when mixed with water forms a paste which sets & harden by means of hydration reactions . After hardening, retains its strength and stability even under water. It makes concrete when mixed with water and aggregates.Olympic OPC contains clinker (96-100%) and gypsum (0-4%). In addition to that separate production lines, cement storage silos, automated rotary packing machines makes it’s production facility unique.
BDS EN 197-1:2003; CEM-1, 52.5 N
Composition: Clinker 96-100%
Uniqueness of Portland cement
- High early strength
- Makes construction faster
- Ensure durability
- Very effective in producing strong concrete
- Used in all types of construction works (Bridge girder, beam, industrial building etc).
Advantages of Anchor OPC:
- Can gain high earlier strength
- Resists cracking
- Faster setting helps to set the concrete rapidly even in low temperature even during rain. Olympic OPC can used for water-prone projects (Project in wet or marshy land drainage work) where shuttering works can be done easily and accurately.
- Effective in producing high strength concret